Chorleywood Film Club
Programme of regular Ranger Walks and Tasks
Advertised by Friends of Chorleywood Common but open to everyone. Last Thursday of every month 10.00am – 12.30pm, ending at a pub where people can stay for lunch/a drink if they wish. Certain tasks may take longer and will be advertised as such in advance. Other special walks and events can be added in ad hoc – i.e. bat walks, wild flower walks etc.
- 27th Sep 2018 – Pond clearance work – duckweed removal, sweet grass and weed croming, silt removal – meet at Christchurch Pond
- 25th Oct 2018 – Pond clearance work – duckweed removal, sweet grass and weed croming, silt removal – meet at Top Common Pond
- 29th Nov 2018 – Coppicing of gorse, removal of saplings and heather seed sowing – meet at Cricket Club car park
- 31st Jan 2019 – Coppicing of gorse, removal of saplings & heather seed sowing – meet at Cricket Club car park
- 28th Feb 2019 – Laurel and holly cutting and marking – meet at Cricket Club car park
- 28th Mar 2019 – Laurel & holly cutting and marking – meet at Cricket Club car park
Pensioners’ Forum (see poster ) which will be held on Friday 16 November, from 2-4pm in the Penn Chamber at Three Rivers House in Rickmansworth.
The agenda includes:
- Sarah Hill – Watford and Three Rivers Trust
- Gill Nightingale – Watford Workshop
- Jackie Dick – PALS, West Herts Hospital NHS Trust
- Musical Interlude!
There is one hour of free parking, £1.00 for a second hour, £2.50 for three hours and £4.00 for four hours, the machines only accept payment cards: www.threerivers.gov.uk/egcl-page/car-parks
Artists and Makers Fairs (Click to Enlarge)
Support Cancer Research Events (Click to Enlarge)
Chorleywood Dementia Café
The Chorleywood Dementia Café is held monthly at Christ Church for those living with dementia.
Please click here for further information.