Address: Common Road, Chorleywood, WD3 5LN [Click for map]
(On the left hand side of the War Memorial Hall with separate entrance at the side.)
The Common Room is a great venue for meetings, small classes or parties.
It has its own entrance and small kitchen. It can also be booked in conjunction with the War Memorial Hall at a discounted price.
- Disabled access, parking and toilet facilities
- Capacity – approximately 35/40
- Dimensions 34ft 2 x 13ft 9 (10.42m x 4.23m)
- Use of small kitchen included with sink, fridge and kettle
- Use of tables and chairs (see FAQs)
- Alcohol licence (Provided on request for £25.00. This must be purchased for sale or consumption of alcohol on the premises.)
- Curtains with black out blinds at windows
- Permissive parking area opposite the Hall.
For bookings contact Michelle Putman 01923 282568 email email@example.com