Address: Common Road, Chorleywood, Herts, WD3 5LN
The War Memorial Hall is the largest of our three halls and is perfect for most events. Recently refurbished to a high standard it has great facilities, including a theatre-style stage, sprung dance floor and fully-equipped catering kitchen.
• Disabled access, parking and toilet facilities
• Capacity up to 200
• Dimensions: Main area of room 54ft x 30ft (16.45 x 9.1m), Height 19ft (5.80m), Area in front of kitchen 28ft x 14ft (8.50m x 4.20m), Height 9ft 2inches (2.80m)
• Free use of fully equipped commercial kitchen and serving hatch (subject to damage deposit of £25.00)
• Free use of cutlery and crockery – 100 place settings (Note: No glasses are provided)
• Free use of tables 30 large (seat 8) 2ft 6 x 6ft (0.79m x 1.8m) – 16 small (seat 4) 2ft 6 x 2ft 6 (0.79m x 0.79m), 200 chairs
• Large theatre-style stage 30.8ft x 21.6ft (9.4m x 6.6m) and dressing room with PA system, lighting and sound.
• Loop for the hard of hearing
• Drop down screen
• Sprung wooden dance floor
• Licensed for music and dancing until 12am
• Alcohol licence (Provided on request for £25.00. This must be purchased for sale or consumption of alcohol on the premises.)
• Permissive parking area opposite hall.
Contact: Michelle on 01923 282568